The information your company holds is a valuable asset; whether it is customer data or company confidential, intellectual or strategy data, protecting it is more important than ever.
Lose control of that data and the damage to your company’s reputation or competitiveness in the market could be severe.
Data Security is mainly about three things, Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability:
- Confidentiality – Is as much about making sure the right people see the right data as it is making sure the wrong people don’t. Data encryption, two factor authentication etc, all contribute to ensuring your data is protected and that confidentiality is preserved.
- Integrity – Ensuring the data is trustworthy, traceable and recoverable in the event Integrity is compromised. Access control, file permissions, version histories and backups maintain the Integrity of your data
- Availability – Making sure that the data can be reliably accessed as and when it is needed. Redundant systems, regular patching, adequate network bandwidth etc ensure that your data can be retrieved reliably and in a timely fashion.
Technology, People and Process are all important contributors to Data Security and Xpertex can help you with all three.
- We partner with industry leading technology vendors to provide you with the right products.
- We have accredited staff to advise you or simply to provide resource when required.
- We have the people to help you define and implement your processes and work towards ISO or CyberEssentials accreditation.