When considering an on premise, Private Cloud, Cloud or Hybrid infrastructure solution for your business, the following factors should be assessed for each application or service:
- Security – physical access, data at rest and data in transit
- Availability – resilience, uptime and reliability
- Performance – will your application/service be usable? What infrastructure is shared?
- Connectivity – is there sufficient bandwidth – both into the hosted infrastructure and from each corporate location?
- Compliance – does the provider have the correct accreditation, PCI, FCA etc.
At Xpertex we have experienced and accredited consultants that can provide advice, technical assurance, design and implementation services to help you make the right choice that is best for your business.
We are proudly vendor-agnostic so are able to design and build the best infrastructure solutions for our customers.
Xpertex Infrastructure Consultants help customers deliver the best solutions by providing impartial advice and skills in the following areas::
- Networking – LAN, WAN, Wireless and connectivity
- Platforms -Physical, virtual and converged/ hyper converged
- Storage – NAS, SAN
- O/S – Microsoft and Red Hat
- Systems management and monitoring
- Protective monitoring – audit and anomaly detection
- Network emulation – test applications using different metrics before cloud migration