We are pleased that you are considering a career with Xpertex.
The ever-changing demand for robust information security means that we are always looking for skilled and passionate IT professionals, who are looking for the next step in their IT career. This will help Xpertex to develop and grow as a leader in both the public and private sectors.
Our work for our Government and Defence clients is at the core of our business, so we are always pleased to accept applications with anyone holding a valid SC or DV security clearance.
Why Work at Xpertex?
Xpertex has been built on our core values; honesty, respect, integrity and transparency. This applies to employees, customers, partners and suppliers and has been key to our success and continued growth. Our people, processes and technology contribute to keeping the ‘Xpertex Machine’ turning and enable us to keep all of our customers happy resulting in continued repeat business.
We are respected by our customers and partners because we evolve and keep up with the world around us. This is a big part of the Xpertex culture and we embrace new opportunities as well as continually developing and up-skilling our staff.
Individuals that embrace change and excel in the dynamic environment at Xpertex thrive and enjoy a long and rewarding career with us.
Join Xpertex, where the people are the business.
We are currently recruiting for the following technical roles that will provide technical consultancy support to both the Cyber and Information Security and Networking and Infrastructure Security teams in pre-sales, post sales and support capacity.
Experience of both on premise and cloud technologies would be distinctly advantageous.
Xpertex are an innovative Systems Integrator that specialise in Cyber-Secure infrastructure and cloud solutions for our customers in both the public and private sectors.
Due to business expansion, we have a vacancy for an experienced Network Consultant to work within the technical operations team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical consultancy for customer solutions.
- Provide 1st/2nd Line support (including Out of Hours On call rota).
- Setup and configuration of networking hardware and software products.
- Manage technical system delivery against project plans to ensure timely delivery project deliverables.
- Translate project design documents into efficient, cost-effective solutions.
- Responsible for production of network design and support documentation.
- Demonstrate and maintain specialist knowledge and accreditations.
- Report on emerging technologies and products
- Act as mentor to Xpertex Junior Consultants and Sub-contractors working on their, or other, related customer projects.
- Assist the sales process by providing pre-sales support within their specialist area for project bids where required.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the following:
- Strong knowledge of at least two of the following manufacturers equipment:
- Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Extreme Networks, CheckPoint, Palo Alto, Meraki, Xirrus or Aruba.
- Design and Support of LAN, WLAN, WAN and voice networks.
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving network problems.
- Providing daily operational support and system administration for clients’ networks.
- Ensuring that service level agreements are met.
- Communicating and negotiating with users, specialists, other staff and suppliers.
- Layer 2/3 configuration and routing protocols; VRF, OSPF, BGP, VRRP ;HSRP etc.
- Firewalls, NAT, PAT, Access Lists and VPN configuration.
- Have a good technical network background and real world experience.
Experience with Storage and Virtualisation Solutions beneficial.
1st Line Support (Desktop Analyst).
Xpertex are looking to expand their in-house support team. We are looking for an experienced 1st line analyst to work in our Welwyn Garden City HQ. The post-holder will provide remote support for external customers and also to our internal users and systems. The role requires a first-line hands on approach to the management and completion of tasks. We are looking for a trouble-shooter with good communication skills who can work in a fast moving and multi-disciplinary IT environment. Knowledge and experience of Windows Operating Systems (especially desktop), DNS, DHCP and Windows Networking are highly desirable. Knowledge of other areas of IT and such as networking, anti-virus, server-side, Microsoft Exchange and boundary protection are also beneficial.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or obtain further information please contact Xpertex via the form below, attaching a current CV.
Network Security Consultant
Are you an experienced Network Security Consultant with expertise in LAN and WAN Security Technologies? If you are a skilled individual with Cisco CCNP or Juniper JNCIS-ENT (or equivalent) looking to further your career, get in touch today and send us your CV to discuss the opportunity of joining the dynamic Xpertex Team.
Technical Consultant – Security
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Consultant with Information Security skills to support our growing team. Suitable candidates will have MCSE and/or RHCSA certification (or equivalent) and have relevant experience with security software, processes and methodologies, then please send us your CV.
Cyber Security Consultant
Xpertex are looking to expand their fast growing Cyber and Information Security Team. The ideal candidate for this role must have a wealth of knowledge gained in IT Security roles and may be involved in all aspects of cyber Security including the design, build, implementation and management of staff. The skilled individual would need experience of the implementation of IT Security Standards, MS Windows and UNIX/LINUX skills and ITIL and COBIT Frameworks. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Xpertex and send us your CV.